3CX VOIP Phone systems from 3CX partner ICTGlobe Austria GmbH
ICTGlobe Austria GmbH is a specialist and an official partner of 3CX, one of the world´s leading provider of VoIP telephone systems.
The 3CX IP PBX is a low-cost, open standards-based software IP system that is easy to manage. The 3CX PBX focused on the user, because despite the high range of functions, the operation is very simple. It can not only replace your classic hardware phone system thoroughly and easily, but also offers a lot of other advantages. Some examples include the reduction of administration, reduction of call costs, the possibility of smooth transitions between different communication media such as voice, video and chat, and the related productivity increase. Since the desk phones are connected directly to the network, there is no need for additional wiring. In addition, you can be reached with the smart-phone app on the smartphone under the landline number.
As 3CX platinum partner, we are happy to carry out your migration from classic to VoIP telephone system with the best conditions.
- Intuitive interface
- Software-based scalability
- Comprehensive vendor support
- Plug-and-play device set up
- Windows-based configuration of settings from the management console
- Remotely updates and maintenance
- Proven VoIP clients for Android and iOS
- Web Client
- Location-independent Single Number Reach
- Free incoming and outgoing business calls per Smartphone
- No licensing
- Displaying presence status of employees
- Web conferencing
- Instant Messaging and Chat
- Receiving voice messages via e-mail
- Easy call up voice mail
- E-mail-based delivery of faxes in PDF format
- Production-independent, inexpensive devices
- Use of existing IP phones possible
- No additional softphone license fees
- Controlling the desk phone from the desktop PC
- Integration of Google contacts, Office 365, CRM and fax machines
- Internal Telephone Directories
- Detailed call reporting
- Telephony and chat directly from your PC
- Use of Internet connection
- No additional wiring necessary
- Low acquisition and expansion costs
- No licenses for new extensions
- Free calls from all employees in the home office or field service and between branches connected via 3CX PBX
- Lower monthly call costs thanks to SIP trunks
- Cost reduction through WebRTC
- Detailed queue statistics and call reports
- Integrated Dashboard for real-time monitoring
- Display of average and longest waiting time and call duration
- Display of calls (not) answered by employees
- Service Level Agreements
- Callback options and statistics
- Divert, transfer or pickup of calls
- Barging in, listening or whispering
The switch to VoIP telephony
ICTGlobe Austria GmbH makes it easy for you to switch to VoIP telephony. We take care of the whole process: from connection testing, planning and implementation of the solution up to the maintenance, and possibly also procurement of the phones. As a customer, you decide for yourself how much management you want to do yourself during operation. You can also hand over the entire administration of the VoIP PBX to us. This means that we will be happy to support you after the implementation of the project. Our technicians will come to your site or support you through remote maintenance. This will give you quick help if necessary.
What does ICTGlobe Austria GmbH offer?
Our company provides VoIP telephony and high-quality services from or for the products of the international phone producer 3CX. In this way, we support your company to achieve its business goals in a professional more cost-effective way than with traditional telephony products. Our product and service range offer the entire service portfolio for the 3CX products, from consulting to integration and monitoring.
Based on our many years of international experience as well as an Austrian partner network, we provide a broad knowledge and experience from a single source. Our experts work with you to develop individual solutions in all VoIP service areas. As a result, you get only what you really need and want.
As a VoIP service provider, we also offer comprehensive computer and IT services together with our partner network. We can offer all services for Austria and, if necessary, also for foreign locations.
- Customized VoIP telephony solutions for your needs
- Support for all IT and computer problems
- Fast response times and problem-solving
- High and affordable service quality
- Treatment of advantages and disadvantages of a product according to your requirements
- Free testing
- Training of your employees
- Individual coordinated, flexible or flat-rate service agreements
- No additional costs for agreed flat-rates
- Understandable billing
- Predictable costs